Planning Your Future is a Must
Your Future must be a priority and it's never too early or late to start thinking about your future and what you want to do!
When you’re young you might think you have all the time in the world, then all of a sudden you have to start making important choices. ‘What activities do I want to do?’ ‘Which clubs should I join?’ ‘Which subjects should I pick in school?’ Then you have to decide about further education, work experience and careers.
The trouble is that the choices we make along the way right back to the clubs we join in primary school - can affect the futures we choose for ourselves. While our future can always be altered and is our own to choose, the journey can be made much easier by planning for the future you want today.
Deciding your future
The future you set for yourself when you’re 12 may be radically different to the one you want when you turn 17; this is inevitable. As we grow older and develop we soon learn what subjects and hobbies we enjoy and find the ones we …