I am One Of The Greatest Managers in The World - Jose Mourinho
VeryConcern
I am One Of The Greatest Managers in The World - Jose Mourinho
Jose Mourinho has defended his record at Manchester United and insisted he remains one of the best managers in the world.
Mourinho has come in for criticism after a difficult start to the season that has seen United lose to Brighton before suffering a humbling 3-0 defeat at home to Tottenham on Monday night.
But he came out fighting in his Friday press conference, saying his past successes mean he is not compared fairly to rival managers like Jurgen Klopp and Mauricio Pochettino.
"I am the manager of one of the greatest clubs in the world but I am also one of the greatest managers in the world," Mourinho said.
Also Read Champions League Draw - Ronaldo set for Old Trafford return as Juventus, Manchester United face off in Champions League
Asked if he would still be able to make that claim should he fail to win a Premier League title with United, Mourinho replied: "Of course.
"Do you ask that question to the manager that finished third in the Premier League last sea…