Mourinho plays down touchline melee after Chelsea draw

VeryConcern
Mourinho plays down touchline melee after Chelsea draw
Jose Mourinho played down an ugly touchline melee after watching his Manchester United side concede a heartbreaking late equaliser as Chelsea preserved their unbeaten Premier League record on Saturday. Ross Barkley scored in the sixth minute of injury time to level the match at 2-2 after Anthony Martial had scored twice in the second half to cancel out Antonio Rudiger's opener. Mourinho took exception to the celebrations of one of Chelsea's backroom staff, Marco Ianni, who ran in front of the Portuguese on the touchline, as he seemed set for a sweet victory over his old club. When asked about the incident, former Chelsea boss Mourinho said: "Oh come on, I can tell you that 97 minutes of the game was so good that you have to focus on that. "I did not get respect back from Chelsea (fans) but that is not my responsibility. What I did here today I will do in Madrid, in Milan, in Porto, the reaction from the fans is not up to me. "I am not annoyed with anything. Wha…