Man United Legend Gary Neville Says He Loved Jose Mourinho's Celebrations Against Juventus
VeryConcern
Man United Legend Gary Neville Says He Loved Jose Mourinho's Celebrations Against Juventus
Man United Legend Gary Neville Says He Loved Jose Mourinho's Celebrations Against Juventus
Manchester United legend Gary Neville has said that manager Jose Mourinho is impossible in both victory and defeat, and claimed that there was nothing wrong with him taunting the Juventus fans after the game.
Mourinho was reportedly insulted throughout the game as fans chanted against him and when his team completed an unlikely comeback win, he cupped his hand on his ear in an apparent gesture to signal he couldn't hear them.
While other former players were more critical of Mourinho's gesture, Neville found nothing wrong with it, and insisted that the reaction was a positive display of passion.
He told Sky Sports, “Some people might may not like that but I love that about him. I think there should be reaction and passion at the end of a match. I even like his reaction at the end of the game against Newcastle, which the FA have appealed against."
Gary Neville on Mourinho: "…