Best Happy Birthday messages for Friends Birthdays are the perfect occasion to celebrate those closest and dearest to us. We have the opportunity to make the people in our lives feel acknowledged and loved on their special day, and by this, we enjoy ourselves too. Feel free to pick any of our beautifully written wishes below and send to the birthday celebrant to make their Big Day more lovely and delightful. I can always count on my best friend for a shoulder to lean on, so for your birthday, let’s get some drinks and celebrate. In return, I will be your shoulder to lean on at the end of the night. Happy Birthday to the friend who has been there through it all. I don’t know where I would be without you. This is your special day, so let’s make it memorable! Happy birthday to my best friend: the one who laughs at my jokes and cries with me during my heartaches. I love you, and will always be here for you. Trouble is coming to the city, because it’s your birthday and we are going to celebrate a night on the town like there’s no tom…