Governor Wike asks Adams Oshiomhole to resign for failing to stop Governor Diri’s inauguration

VeryConcern
Governor Wike asks Adams Oshiomhole to resign for failing to stop Governor Diri’s inauguration
Governor Nyesom Wike has asked embattled National Chairman of the All Progressives Congress (APC) Adams Oshiomhole to resign over his failure to stop swearing of Sen Douye Diri as Bayelsa state Governor. Wike, addressing the media Saturday in Port Harcourt, Rivers state, in furtherance of his reactions to the political watershed in Bayelsa, also vowed that Oshiomhole and the APC would never succeed in wrestling political power from PDP in Rivers. He said: “This is a country where you see people who do not have character. Today they sing a song, tomorrow they sing another. I think Oshiomhole as National Chairman of APC is not a character anybody should associate with. “First, I have never been violent, will never be. However, when you see an armed robber come to your house, will you plead with the robber and say I beg you, leave my house. People think armed robbers are only those who cart away people’s money. “The worst form of armed robbery is when you steal people’s mandate, like Os…