'I have Played With Messi, Ronaldo, Zlatan & Rooney But Leo is the Best' - Angel Di Maria
VeryConcern
'I have Played With Messi, Ronaldo, Zlatan & Rooney But Leo is the Best' - Angel Di Maria
Argentina and Paris Saint-Germain superstar, Angel Di Maria has played with a number of great players throughout his storied career, but for the winger there is one player that stands above everyone else and that is his fellow countryman, Lionel Messi.
Di Maria has played for Real Madrid and Manchester United in the past where he shared the dressing room with the likes of Cristiano Ronaldo and Wayne Rooney while at France he played alongside Zlatan Ibrahimovic and now Neymar.
While admitting that it was a dream to put the shirt of such illustrious clubs, it is Messi who stands out despite the others too being world class in every respect.
"It was a dream to have the possibility to play with [Wayne] Rooney, [Zlatan] Ibrahimovic, Cristiano [Ronaldo], Leo [Messi]... they were players that I used on the PlayStation and I would never have imagined I'd get to play with them,” Di Maria told TyC Sports.
“I used to watch them and then to have the opportunity to play with them was …