I Regret Not Having Enough Time With My Dad, Omoyemi Yekini makes shocking Revelations

Hamson
I Regret Not Having Enough Time With My Dad, Omoyemi Yekini makes shocking Revelations
Rashidi Yekini's daughter Omoyemi has stated that she is missing her dad - Yekini died eight years ago and he remains Super Eagles leading scorer with 37 goals - Omoyemi says her father was a religious man Omoyemi who is the daughter of late Super Eagles striker Rashidi Yekini has described late father as someone of inestimable value who is worthy of emulation. The 22-year-old graduate of English from the University of Ilorin stated this with VERYCONCERN  in an exclusive interview stressing that her late dad was a religious person. On Monday, May 4, Nigerians and in many part of the world paid touching tributes to Rashidi Yekini, eight years after the goal king died. While speaking exclusively to VERYCONCERN, Omoyemi stated that she regretted the fact that she never had enough time with her father before he died due to his football commitments. 'I was 14 when I lost my father and it's still painful because he was someone of inestimable value and he was a person worthy …