'Lionel Messi is my Idol and Cristiano Ronaldo is a Monster,' Says Neymar

VeryConcern
'Lionel Messi is my Idol and Cristiano Ronaldo is a Monster,' Says Neymar
Paris-Saint Germain star, Neymar, has revealed he learned every day from Lionel Messi during their time together at ​Barcelona while describing Cristiano Ronaldo as a "monster".  The Brazilian spent four seasons playing at the Camp Nou alongside Messi, winning two La Liga titles and a Champions League. ​ "Facing Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo – and I played with Messi, who is, for me, one of the greatest footballers of all time, and he is my idol in football," said Neymar, as quoted by Mirror "With Messi, I learned every day, whether during our practice, or playing with him, or just watching him play. And that made me stronger and it increased my capacity on the field because I kept learning a lot from him." The PSG forward also had some kind words for the Portuguese superstar. "As for Cristiano Ronaldo, he is a monster. Facing him is a pleasure and an honour, but we have to be more prepared. He is one of the greatest in football so you get smarter, yo…