Pepsi Football Academy In Nigeria: How To Join Easily
VeryConcern
Pepsi Football Academy In Nigeria: How To Join Easily
The Pepsi Football Academy in Nigeria have produced so many stars that have represented the country’s National team, and are still doing well in their various clubs across the world. Examples of players that went through the academy are John Mikel Obi and Elderson Echiejile.
As a youngster, if you are interested in developing your football skills and you want to enhance your football career, then it is wise you follow the footsteps of those that had achieved greater heights by enrolling in a football academy during their early life. In this post you will find some few guidelines and requirements on how to register for the Pepsi football academy in Nigeria.
How To Register For Pepsi Football Academy In Nigeria
Background And Aim Of The Pepsi Football Academy
For over a decade now, the Pepsi and 7up bottling company have contributed immensely towards the development of youth programs in Nigeria, and the Pepsi football academy is one of such initiative. The academy have been an import…
2 comments
Anonymous
I want to join how please I’m a left winger
Anonymous
This is my WhatsApp number 08134182326 please message so I can know how to join and about the registration fee please I want my dream to come true I wanna achieve my dream