Posts

Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat

VeryConcern
Student Fails French Exam After Naming Cristiano Ronaldo As The Goat
A student failed in his French exam by a single mark after he answered Cristiano Ronaldo below the question with a photo of a goat. 15-year-old Ahmed Nabil was asked questions regarding various animals and while it looked like he would have gone ahead and answered it right, he chose to put in the ​Juventus hitman's name as his answer. "It was a French exam I did two years ago." he told ​SPORTbible. He continued, "For me personally, it was a very hard test and one of the sections was: write the meaning of every animal we show you but in french. I couldn't remember what a goat was called in french, so I thought I'd do something creative and make a couple of my mates laugh instead of just leaving it empty." Speaking about his opinion on who he thinks is the greatest of all time between ​Barcelona legend ​Messi and Portuguese great Ronaldo, Nabil said, "If anyone asks me who I think is the goat is, I'll tell him them Ronaldo but deep down I'm …