Skip to main content

Funke Akindele’s Husband Announces Marriage crash

 Funke Akindele’s Husband Announces Marriage crash



JJC Skillz, the husband of actress, Funke Akindele-Bello, has announced that their marriage is over.


In a post on his Instagram page on Thursday, JJC Skillz said he moved out of the house three months ago and they had been leading separate lives.


He said, “Dear Friends and family, I need to let you know that Funke and I have separated. While it lasted we shared a lot of things together and have created 2 beautiful children. 


“The last two years have been extremely difficult for us. I know I have tried my best to fix things but I believe it is beyond repair now. Three months ago and at Funke’s insistence, I moved out of the house and apart from AMVCA have not been able to get Funke to sit down in an amicable manner to discuss the future of our relationship. 


“I'm making this announcement so that the public is clear that we both are pursuing separate lives. We still have issues that need to be addressed such as the custody and wellbeing of our children which is paramount as well as business interests which need to be disentangled but I have no doubt that these will be resolved one way or the other.”

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Best 40 Happy birthday wishes and messages

Birthdays are the perfect occasion to celebrate those closest and dearest to us. We have the opportunity to make the people in our lives feel acknowledged and loved on their special day, and by this, we enjoy ourselves too. Feel free to pick any of our beautifully written wishes below and send to the birthday celebrant to make their Big Day more lovely and delightful. Thinking of you on your birthday, and wishing you all the best! I hope it is as fantastic as you are, you deserve the best and nothing less. You are my friend. You are always there for me, supporting me, encouraging me , listening to me and all those other things that friends do. Happy Birthday Friend. Set the world on fire with your dreams and use the flame to light a birthday candle. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Wishing you a day that is as special in every way as you are. Happy Birthday. A birthday is a most special day in one’s life. Enjoy yours to its fullest. My birthday wish for you is tha